🌍 Let’s Connect – Who’s Buying Land in 2024?

HaveService
Classifieds

🌍 Let’s Connect – Who’s Buying Land in 2024?

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone, I’m looking to connect with investors, builders, and developers who are actively purchasing land. I regularly come across off-market land deals in various areas and want to build strong relationships with serious buyers.

Whether you’re looking for residential, infill lots, rural land, or development opportunities, I’d love to network and see how we can work together.

📩 Drop a comment or DM me if you’re buying land or just want to connect with someone who specializes in sourcing great deals.

Looking forward to meeting more investors and exchanging insights! 🚀

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.