Partner with a Broker Who Gets It | Up to 50% commission split

Partner with a Broker Who Gets It | Up to 50% commission split

Real Estate Broker · IL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Attention Illinois Investors, Agents, and Deal Makers:

If you’ve got properties to move, buyers ready to go, or deals sitting on the table collecting dust — I’m here to change that.

My name is Afaq Ali Shah — I’m a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker and I’m actively looking for serious partners to close serious deals across the state.

Here’s What I’m Offering:

→ Up to 50% Commission Split on Residential & Commercial Deals
→ Licensed Broker Representation for Wholesalers, Agents, and Investors
→ Off-Market & On-Market Deal Flow
→ Illinois Ground Game — I Show Up, I Handle It, I Close Deals
→ Partnerships with Out-of-State Agents Looking to Tap into Illinois

Who I Work With:

→ Real Estate Agents who want to double their closings without doubling their workload
→ Investors with properties to sell FAST
→ Wholesalers needing a broker on paper to make deals legal & legit
→ Buyers looking for investment-grade deals with strong numbers
→ Out-of-state partners needing boots on the ground in Illinois

Why Work With Me?

Because I’m not here to waste time. I’m here to close deals, move properties, and put checks in hands.

Most brokers sit around waiting for the perfect retail buyer — I’m out here building relationships, structuring creative deals, and helping investors, agents, and property owners WIN.

→ Got a deal?
→ Need representation?
→ Looking to partner?

DM me directly. Let’s talk business.

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.