You Are MISSING Opportunity! Let's Connect And Build Wealth!

You Are MISSING Opportunity! Let's Connect And Build Wealth!

Lender · PA · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Missing Opportunity...Your Go-To for All "Outside the Box" Mortgage Solutions

🏡

Good day,I hope this message finds you well!As the market continues to shift and more buyers fall outside traditional lending guidelines, I want to officially offer myself as your go-to partner for all those "abnormal" mortgage scenarios—the ones that don't always fit neatly into a conventional box.Whether your client is self-employed, using bank statements as income, investing in properties with no income verification, or needs creative financing—this is my specialty. I work with borrowers others often overlook, and I'm passionate about rescuing deals and helping your clients say "yes" to homeownership.Here are a few programs I regularly close with:

✅

Bank statement loans (12–24 months) for self-employed AND W2 wage earners.

✅

No-doc investment property loans (15–25% down, no PMI)

✅

Asset depletion & alternative documentation options

✅

Recent credit events, co-signers, and moreWe also will use 1099's in lieu of taxes and divide them by 12! Super Easy!If you've ever said, "I don't think this will work," that's exactly when I want you to think of me. I'd love to be the person who helps turn your "almost" into a closed deal.Let's connect soon and talk through how we can help more buyers together.Best regards,

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.