Contract Mortgage Underwriting or Loan Processing Services (Non-QM Loans Only)

Contract Mortgage Underwriting or Loan Processing Services (Non-QM Loans Only)

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Dear Lenders, Brokers and Real Estate Professionals,

I'm searching for a (1099) contract mortgage loan underwriting or mortgage loan processing opportunity. I have nearly two decades of work history in the mortgage industry. I've worked in the departments of collateral processing (shipping), loan closing, loan funding, loan processing, loan underwriting, and business development. Some of the many well-known lenders that employed me include Citi Group/Citi Bank, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and Finance of America Commercial, a Blackstone Group portfolio company. I'm most skilled at evaluating credit (borrower) applications for real estate investor fix and flip, ground-up new construction and rental loan applications (Non-Qualified Mortgages / Hard Money Lending). My skillset is inclusive of credit evaluation, income and cash-flow analysis for wage-earners, fixed income and self-employed applicants. I can diagram and dissect borrowing entity legal documents, purchase and sale or lease agreement agreements; calculate the cash-flow from REO, and evaluate liability, asset (liquidity) and net worth. I've underwritten property appraisals for 1-4 unit, mixed-use and multi-family residential real estate. I also have underwritten condo project questionnaires, financials, declarations and by-laws. I am knowledgeable of the requirements pertaining to loan document disclosures, verification forms and closing packages, as well as property and title insurance. I also hold a license (in an inactive status) to sell real estate in California. I can be reached by email.

0Reply
22 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.