PM in Marion County Ohio

WantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

PM in Marion County Ohio

Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 12 votes

I'm looking to hire a PM. I have 10-12 doors

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @James E Fraley Jr:

    I'm looking to hire a PM. I have 10-12 doors

    Hi James,
    I’d love to help! I’m a virtual property assistant with experience in residential property management and administrative support. I work remotely with landlords and investors to handle the day-to-day tasks that take up time — things like tenant communication, maintenance coordination, rent reminders, lease follow-ups, and general admin support.
    For a portfolio of 10–12 doors, I offer flexible options:
    • Hourly rate: $25/hour for part-time, as-needed support • Flat monthly rate: $450–$600/month depending on scope
    This includes remote handling of tenant questions, scheduling maintenance, keeping track of leases and rent, and helping you stay organized — without the cost of a full-service property manager.
    I’d be happy to connect for a quick intro call to learn more about your setup and how I can support your goals.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    — Jade
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.