Looking for single family or multi very close to Albany med ctr

Looking for single family or multi very close to Albany med ctr

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 435 posts · 421 votes

I'm looking to purchase a single family or multi (2/3 family), preferably vacant, very close to Albany Med ctr. Can be a quick cash sale. Please reach out to me if you own such, and are looking to sell, in the very near future. I'm watching MLS closely, experienced in a similar area in an adjacent Northeastern state, so not really looking for a realtor in general to work with, although of course I would happily speak with a listing agent for an appropriate property.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.