Complete Interior Metal Building Insulation Renovation - New System Easy To Fix.

HaveProduct
Classifieds
11moFollow

Complete Interior Metal Building Insulation Renovation - New System Easy To Fix.

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

My name is Ed Fritz. I'm the owner of www.BueTexInsulation.com I'm also a "building science" guy so I know a LOT about insulation, moisture issues, HVAC you name it.  (I've got over 8 million views on my YouTube channels) Recently we developed a system to easily transform the interiors of old metal buildings to look BRAND NEW. This is a great opportunity as far as fix and flips!  Attached are some pictures of a 44,000 sq. ft soccer facility that used our system. You can see they painted all the metal first, then installed the BlueTex Pro product BETWEEN the purlins using our custom make aluminum termination bars.  The end result is simply amazing!!  it looks like a brand new building. Not only does it look great, it also creates a NEW internal vapor barrier so moisture, condensation, wet insulation issues are all fixed.  I think there is a goldmine out there in fixing up older buildings.  Paint the metal, install BlueTex, clean up floor, offices etc. and sell or lease!!  The uglier the better!! This process is done all on the inside, so the weather/climate area does not matter.  Please take a look at the pictures and video.  I'm really proud of this application. It solves a lot of problems in many buildings.  In particular, sports facilities are all torn up!   I would also love any feedback on the system.  Thanks, Ed

Here is a short video showing more about the install process: 

Old Insulation vs. BlueTex Cover SystemBlueTex Wall And Roof Cover SystemNew Vapor Barrier For Metal Building Metal Building Insulation Repair System With BlueTexBlueTex New Internal Vapor BarrierAluminum TermBar To Side Of Roof Purlin
0Reply
13 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.