This is How I get the Best Tenants

Cleveland, OhioHaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds
11moFollow

This is How I get the Best Tenants

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

Buying a vacant property gives you the best chance to get the best tenants. When you buy a property that already has tenants in place you don't know what you're getting. Anytime you don't put the tenants through your screening process, you're going to increase the chance of having a tenant from hell living in your property. This can lead to unpaid rent, evictions, and damages. Tune in to HoltonWiseTV for more tenant selection tips.

This is How I get the Best Tenants | HoltonWiseTV Highlights

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.