Looking for wholesalers

Looking for wholesalers

Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 20 votes

Hello, 

I am looking for wholesalers in Riverside, Fresno, Bakersfield and King's county.  Please let me know if you have any referrals.

Thank you

1Reply
80 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Nationwide · Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    10mo

    Hi Faiz, I have a wholesaling company. What specifically are you looking for? 

  • Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    10mo

    Thank you for responding Clayon.  I am looking for flips in the Riverside, Bakersfield area.  I am currently in King's County temporarily, so if something is in Visalia, Hanford and Fresno, that would be game too.

    If you have a website, please let me know.

  • Wholesaler · Nationwide · Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    10mo

    Hi Faiz, thanks for the reply. Yes, we do have a website. Links:

    Britecyde Solutions (Investment Division): 
    Buy Box form: https://britecydesolutions.com/buy-box/

    We’re actively working leads in the counties you mentioned along with Sacramento and San Joaquin, so we’re definitely aligned geographically. If you’re looking for something specific (condition, price point, strategy, etc.), feel free to share your buy box and I’ll see what matches. Happy to connect further as well if you’d like to chat.

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2025 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    10mo

    Thanks for sharing, Faiz — sounds like you're focused on a solid group of CA markets with active investor activity. I've seen a lot of wholesalers in those areas sourcing through networking groups, local REI meetups, and direct outreach rather than public platforms.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.