request for Proposal – ADU Project in Modesto, CA

request for Proposal – ADU Project in Modesto, CA

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone,

My name is Pedro Villanueva, and I’m reaching out on behalf of the Hometown Living Group, a Texas-based development team currently working on our first project in Central California (Modesto, CA).

We’re seeking an estimate and proposal from qualified firms for the scope outlined in the attached materials, which include:

  • Project Brief & Scope of Work (Site Plan & ADU Permit Package)

  • Pre-approved ADU Plan Set (798 SF – two-story unit with garage)

Please review the documents and let me know:

  • If there’s someone specific within your firm I should contact, or

  • If any additional information is needed to prepare a quote.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Looking forward to connecting and potentially collaborating on this project.

Best regards,

1Reply
42 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10mo

    Hi Pedro-

    You reference attached documents but I don't see them here.

    Are you looking for a proposal from a GC or an Architecture firm?

    Chabeli

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10mo

    Hi Chabeli,

    That's correct, Im looking for a proposal from an architecture firm. Would you please share with me your email so I can share with you the documents?

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10mo

    I just sent you my contact details via message. Looking forward to chatting some more.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.