Experienced Contractor Seeking Capital Partner for Local Projects ($150–300k Range)

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds
10moFollow

Experienced Contractor Seeking Capital Partner for Local Projects ($150–300k Range)

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul Clark, and I'm a 35-year experienced contractor based in the Hudson Valley / Dutchess County area. I’m looking to connect with private lenders or equity partners who want and prefer working with someone who actually performs and manages the construction — not a newbie flipper or a seminar student, I’ve been project manager on multiple house subdivisions and several of single lot builds and been in the renovation business for 35 years, I’m also proficient in site development and I’m a machine operator

What I Want to Do More Of

  • Fix & flips
  • Auction buys (ready to move quickly)
  • Full home renovations
  • Basement buildouts / conversions
  • New construction
  • Land improvement or subdivision projects

What I’m Looking For

  • Private lenders offering funding in the $150k–$300k range
  • Retirees who want to get involved, look at a flip together and split the profit
  • Equity partners who prefer profit-sharing arrangements

Terms are flexible depending on the project and your risk preference.
For lenders, I can offer:

Why Partner With Me

  • 35 years construction & project management experience
  • No fluff, no unrealistic ARVs
  • I’m on site and overseeing everything personally
  • Strong cost control because I and my team do the work
  • Faster turnaround than typical investor/flipper teams

Types of Deals I’m Targeting

  • Distressed or outdated single-family homes
  • Auction properties
  • Homes needing full renovation
  • Small-build opportunities
  • Underutilized land with development potential
  • Verry open to your ideas

Let’s Talk

If you’d like a steady, experienced operator handling your investment, let’s connect.

Please no hard money lenders, if anyone wants my 800 credit score, I can personally show you

You can message me here and we’ll set up a time to talk.

You can also find us on Facebook for pics and reviews

Thanks for reading — looking forward to connecting.

— Paul
PFC Contracting, Inc.

0Reply
27 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.