You don't need another "coach." You need a deal.

Atlanta, GeorgiaHaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds
10moFollow

You don't need another "coach." You need a deal.

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote

A lot of people in this industry want to charge you monthly fees to mentor you on how to find a house.

I prefer to just bring you the house—and walk you through the project from start to finish.

I operate as a Deal Architect here in Atlanta. I don't sell coaching. I source off-market opportunities and build a complete "Project in a Box" for investors who have the capital but not the time.

The difference: I don't give you homework. I deliver the verified ARV, the contractor-vetted scope of work, and the financing quotes. You get a ready-to-execute business plan, not a pep talk.

0Reply
43 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.