Interior Design Services for STAND OUT Short Term Rentals

HaveService
Classifieds

Interior Design Services for STAND OUT Short Term Rentals

Interior Decorator · Helotes, TX · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Chelsea Evans Interiors is a Helotes, Texas-based residential interior design firm offering customizable services to help clients create a home that is uniquely theirs, reflecting their lifestyle, taste, and personal rituals. 

For years, my husband and I had been buying, designing, and renovating our own houses (currently on our third full-house renovation) and documenting the process online. After many requests from others for design help, I launched my business and began accepting client projects in 2020. Today, I am doing interior design full-time: www.chelseaevansinteriors.com.

I currently co-own two long-term rental properties. My husband and I hope to add another long-term rental to our portfolio in 2026/2027. I have owned and operated short-term rentals as well. I love designing for short-term rentals, so if you're looking to stand out among the rest, I would be honored to partner with you in designing a truly unique experience for guests. Airbnb guests are so tired of boring IKEA rentals!

I offer full-service interior design services to local investors and homeowners. I also offer virtual design services to those who aren't near.

0Reply
14 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.