looking for investor/partner

looking for investor/partner

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello! I’m Craig Winder, an experienced general contractor based in St. George, Utah. With over 20 years of expertise in the construction industry, I specialize in new home construction, from custom builds to large residential projects.

I’m currently seeking investors who are interested in partnering on exciting new construction ventures. My goal is to create high-quality, innovative homes that meet the needs of today’s homeowners while maximizing returns for investors.

If you’re looking to collaborate on building exceptional residential properties, I would love to connect and discuss potential opportunities. Please feel free to reach out!

2Reply
37 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 759 posts · 626 votes
    8mo

    Hey Craig, let's connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.