Looking to Connect with NY Investors!

HaveService
Classifieds

Looking to Connect with NY Investors!

Member since 2026 · 23 posts · 18 votes

Hello, I’m Louis. I'm currently focused on sourcing off market residential investment opportunities, in New York State. I work directly with property owners to secure value add properties that make sense for fix and flip investors and long term rental buyers.

I’m looking to connect with serious investors who are actively buying in NY. My goal is to build long term relationships by consistently bringing well positioned opportunities that align with clear buy boxes and realistic margins.

If your looking to learn more feel free to comment or visit my website https://ironwoodintegrity.wordpress.com/.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you.

0Reply
16 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.