This House Is Disgusting… And I LOVE It

HaveEducationMentor
Classifieds

This House Is Disgusting… And I LOVE It

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

This House Is Disgusting… And I LOVE It

Most buyers walk into houses like this and run — and that’s exactly why investors should lean in. The uglier the property, the fewer retail buyers and HGTV dreamers you’re competing against, which means stronger negotiating leverage and wider spreads. Subscribe to HoltonWiseTV as we break down how seasoned investors look at distressed properties differently, why “disgusting” often equals opportunity, and how buying right on the front end is what creates real profit on the back end.

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.