Looking for a contractor in Norwalk

Norwalk, ConnecticutWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for a contractor in Norwalk

Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 4 votes

I'm looking for a contractor to rehab a 2 family house in Norwalk.  Please reach out to me if there is interest.  Thank you.

1Reply
35 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Jerry Fung:

    I'm looking for a contractor to rehab a 2 family house in Norwalk.  Please reach out to me if there is interest.  Thank you.


     Hello Jerry, 

    If you haven't yet found a contractor, I'd recommend using the search feature or business directory.

    By using the search feature, you can find other local professionals who may have a contractor recommendation. You can also look up past forum posts with similar questions/requests.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.