Seeking Small Gap Capital Partner ($50K–$100K) – Stabilized Workforce Housing

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Small Gap Capital Partner ($50K–$100K) – Stabilized Workforce Housing

Investor · USA · Member since 2024 · 143 posts · 48 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m currently structuring the acquisition of a stabilized workforce housing property in Pecos, Texas, and I’m looking to connect with investors who participate in gap capital / preferred equity / small mezzanine positions in small commercial deals.

I wanted to share the structure in detail so anyone reading can quickly determine if it fits their investment criteria.

Property

• 18 furnished workforce housing units + manager residence
• Built 2017
• Located in Pecos, TX (energy workforce market)
• Stabilized operations

Financials

Purchase price: $800,000
Recent appraisal: $1,200,000

Trailing NOI: ~$100,000

Annual revenue: ~$268,000

Strong in-place cash flow.

Capital Stack

Senior bridge loan: $520,000
Seller carry note: $280,000 fully subordinated

The seller is flexible and willing to structure the note with principal-only payments and balloon at refinance.

Exit Strategy

The strategy is straightforward:

• Maintain stabilized occupancy
• Optimize rates where appropriate
• Improve operational efficiencies
• Refinance into long-term DSCR financing

Expected refinance window: 18–36 months

What I'm Looking For

I’m looking to connect with investors interested in participating in one of the following positions:

• Gap capital
• Preferred equity
• Small mezzanine position

Typical check size:

$50K–$100K

Potential structures include:

• fixed return
• preferred equity
• secured position depending on structure

The deal already cash flows with conservative leverage and a clear refinance exit.

If this is something you typically participate in or you know investors who do, feel free to reach out.

Happy to share the full underwriting package.

Thanks everyone.

Eduardo

0Reply
14 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.