Looking to Diversify Beyond Real Estate? Here’s an Idea...

HaveEducationWebinar
Classifieds

Looking to Diversify Beyond Real Estate? Here’s an Idea...

Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP,

Like many of you, I’m a big believer in real estate. But I’ve also been exploring ways to generate passive income with shorter time horizons and no property management headaches.

I’ve found an interesting niche: funding direct mail marketing campaigns for established consumer brands.

Think of it like this:

- Instead of funding a fix-and-flip, you’re funding the cost to print and mail a marketing campaign.

- Instead of waiting for a property to sell, you’re waiting for customers to respond to the mailer.

- Instead of a 6-12 month project, these campaigns cycle in about weeks.


I'm doing this through a platform called Archer Group Marketplace. The returns are solid (typically 15- 35% ROI), and distributions are sent out weekly.

I’m actually hosting a webinar for real estate investors on how to get started. You can sign up at license.archer.group/investors.













0Reply
20 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.