Looking for a Top Listing Agent in Jacksonville (Duval County)

Looking for a Top Listing Agent in Jacksonville (Duval County)

Brackettville, TX · Member since 2022 · 85 posts · 22 votes

Hi everyone,

I am preparing to list my home in Jacksonville, FL, and I’m looking for a local expert to represent the sale.

The property is located in at 3744 Eve Dr E Jacksonville, FL 32246. I’m looking for an agent who has a proven track record in this specific sub-market and can provide a clear strategy for pricing and marketing in the current environment.

What I’m looking for in a partner:

  • Hyper-local knowledge: Deep familiarity with recent comps and neighborhood trends in Jacksonville.
  • Marketing Savvy: Professional photography, staging advice, and a strong digital marketing plan.
  • Communication: Someone who is proactive with updates and highly responsive.
  • Negotiation Skills: A closer who can navigate multiple offers or tricky inspections.

If you are an active agent in the Bold City or have a stellar recommendation for one, please reach out via DM or comment below with your details/website. I’d love to schedule a few listing presentations over the next week.

Thanks in advance for the help!

0Reply
21 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.