Looking for Private lender for quick purchase and refi

Dayton, OhioWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for Private lender for quick purchase and refi

Jason L.Pro Member
Contractor · OH · Member since 2024 · 71 posts · 24 votes

Looking for a private lender that would be willing to purchase 2 new built properties for around 600k. We have them under contract and have to close by next monday. These properties will be rentals and I already have 30yr DSCR loans in the works, they just can't close in time.

What I am proposing is for an investor to come in and purchase them.  I can either hold title and you go in 1st lien position or you hold title and just write a purchase agreement to sell them two me, I dont care either way.

Investor would provide the funds for the purchase and name his term for how much to add onto the properties when I buy them/refi them.  

I am open to whatever rate as these are important to me but time is short also.

If this is something you be interested in please DM me and lets discuss detail further

1Reply
42 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    5mo

    Is the only thing stopping you from using the DSCR loan the timing? I would try a hard money / bridge loan. It sounds like they would be turn key and rent rent so a no rental bridge would be fine. 7 biz days should be no issue with that. Do you have a completed appraisal?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.