Questions for Milwaukee Investors

Milwaukee, WisconsinHaveProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Questions for Milwaukee Investors

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I’ve been working with a few investors in the Milwaukee area recently and noticed a pattern—deals getting slowed down or losing margin because of exterior issues (roof age, siding condition, windows during inspection, etc.).

I run an exterior company (roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors), but more importantly I help investors:

• Avoid surprise inspection issues before closing
• Get quick turnaround on flips
• Make smart calls on what actually needs to be replaced vs. what can wait
• Improve curb appeal without over-investing

Curious—what’s been your biggest headache lately on the exterior side?

If anyone has a deal they’re working on and wants a second opinion, I’m happy to take a look and give you honest feedback + rough numbers.

Isiah
Ericksens Construction

0Reply
19 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.