Need Financing for an Investment Property?

Columbus, OhioHaveFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Need Financing for an Investment Property?

Lender · Lake City, MI · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 42 votes

I work with investors looking to finance:

  • Single-family rentals
  • Duplexes to small multifamily
  • Short-term rentals
  • Vacation homes
  • DSCR loans
  • Conventional investment properties

I can help you compare:

  • Fixed vs ARM
  • Conventional vs DSCR
  • Cash flow impact
  • Down payment options
  • Strategies for future acquisitions

If you're analyzing a deal right now, send me:

  • Purchase price
  • Monthly rent
  • Property type
  • Estimated credit score

I'll help you determine what financing options may make the most sense.

Licensed in MI, OH, and IL.

0Reply
59 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.