10 years construction PM experience, offering remote oversight for investors

10 years construction PM experience, offering remote oversight for investors

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey all — I’ve spent 10 years in construction, most of it running schedules and coordinating subs on active job sites. I’m looking to put my field experience to work helping investors who don’t have anyone reliable checking on their projects.

What I can do for you:

• Weekly (or more frequent) check-ins on project status

• Review progress photos/video against your scope of work

• Keep your GC/subs accountable to the schedule

• Flag delays, quality issues, or scope creep before they cost you money

• Be your single point of contact so you’re not juggling five different subs

I’m not local to any specific market — I work with you remotely by phone, email, and photo/video review, wherever your property is.

If you’re managing a rehab or rental project from a distance and want an extra set of experienced eyes on it, drop a comment or DM me. Happy to do a quick intro call to see if it’s a fit.

0Reply
35 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.