Purchase of Business

Detroit, MichiganWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Purchase of Business

Real Estate Investor · Southgate, MI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello All,

long time lurker among the forums, little bit off topic as its for general business not real estate.

I own a small vending business and I'm looking to fund a purchase for another vending business. It was owned by one of my friends from highschool but he recently passed.

Its a larger business and It would only be a bridge loan until I can get a traditional loan.

Purchase price is $950k

gross profit is stated at $850k

Can get more details as needed and will meet to discuss if your local.

Thanks all.

1Reply
111 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.