Cheap for a Reason—and I’d Still Buy It

Cleveland, OhioHaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Cheap for a Reason—and I’d Still Buy It

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

Cheap for a Reason—and I’d Still Buy It

During the 2,979th episode of The MLS Search & Analysis Show, James Wise breaks down a cheap Cleveland duplex that comes with plenty of reasons for the low price—but also some serious upside for the right investor. With below-market rents, lead certification issues, deferred maintenance, and tenants you don't want to push out too quickly, this deal requires a careful strategy. James Wise explains why slowly increasing rents, avoiding expensive turnovers, and eventually utilizing Section 8 could turn this property into a strong cash-flowing investment with the potential for roughly a 40% cash-on-cash return. Cheap properties are usually cheap for a reason, but sometimes the numbers still make the headaches worth it. Access the full deal breakdown with a VIP PLUS Membership.

0Reply
74 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.