James Wise Personally Analyzes 100 Properties For You

Cleveland, OhioHaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

James Wise Personally Analyzes 100 Properties For You

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

I'm opening up a limited-time opportunity where I will personally go over 100 potential investment properties for one investor. If you're an out-of-state real estate investor coming from expensive markets like New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, or San Diego, I'll help you cut through the garbage and identify rental properties where the numbers actually make sense. I'll analyze purchase price, rehab costs, market rents, Section 8 rents, cash flow, ROI, neighborhood quality, and the overall investment strategy, then give you my opinion on which properties are worth pursuing and which ones you should avoid. Whether you're looking for Section 8 investment properties in Cleveland, Detroit, Memphis, St. Louis, or Baltimore, the goal is to help you build a cash-flowing rental portfolio without trying to figure everything out from thousands of miles away.

Normally, this level of personal out-of-state real estate investing consultation and property analysis would cost $50,000. Today, I’m offering the entire 100-property review package for only $3,700. If you’re a California or New York investor looking to move capital into more affordable Midwest and Section 8 rental markets, this gives you the opportunity to have an experienced investor personally review deal after deal with you before you put your money on the line. From Cleveland Section 8 rentals and Detroit investment properties to Memphis, St. Louis, and Baltimore cash-flow rentals, I’ll help you focus on the deals with the strongest potential and avoid the expensive mistakes that destroy returns.

216.661.6633

[email protected]

0Reply
49 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.