Diamond Lake, MI – 2-Lot Lakefront Development | Seeking JV / Developer

HaveProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Diamond Lake, MI – 2-Lot Lakefront Development | Seeking JV / Developer

Developer · Indiana - Michigan · Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I currently have two adjacent lakefront parcels on Diamond Lake in Cassopolis, Michigan under contract for $750K and I'm looking to connect with an experienced developer/investor interested in a potential JV/equity partnership or acquiring the development opportunity.

The current concept is two separate high-end lakefront homes, approximately 2,700 and 3,200 sq. ft., to be built and sold individually.

Due diligence is already underway. I have the property survey, I’m working with a local Diamond Lake GC on construction pricing, schematic plans are being prepared, and a lender has completed preliminary underwriting subject to final plans, GC budget and appraisal.

I’m particularly interested in connecting with someone who has ground-up residential development experience in Michigan or experience with lakefront/new-construction projects.

If interested, message me and I’d be happy to share the survey, development concept, preliminary construction/financing information and additional details.

0Reply
40 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.