Seeking a Partner for a Mobile Home Deal

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Seeking a Partner for a Mobile Home Deal

Investor · Dyersburg, TN · Member since 2015 · 320 posts · 100 votes

I believe I have posted this in the right section, but not entirely sure!  Please feel free to move as you see fit Moderators.

I have found an almost vacant mobile home park...Listing price is in the 80s for 2 acres.  Sellers are trying to dump this property.  I have posted a blind craigslist ad to check for interest and received 16 inquiries so far in only 24 hours.  Pads are in, it just needs trailers and capital to get it going.  I personally believe that the sellers are out of money and out of time and in a rush to get out, so i think this is ripe for owner financing of the property.

Why do I need help.  Several reasons.  I've never invested outside my hometown before and am a little "skiddish" as to doing this without further guidance.  The location is 5 hours from home.  Also I need some assistance from someone who has been in the park business who can guide me and I can look to for advice.  What do I want out of the deal?  some help with capital and also the ability to pick your brain.

If anyone is interested send me a message or reply to this thread and I will get back to you with and questions you want answered.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.