Looking for Cash Buyers

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Looking for Cash Buyers

Bowie, MD · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hi Group,

I have acquired a list of Turn key Baltimore properties that I need to sell. These properties are fully rehabbed some even have tenants in place. We also have rehab properties and offer property management services. Please contact me if you are interested in buying in the MD, VA, DC areas.

Thanks

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 398 posts · 156 votes
    11y

    Hello Queenie, what areas are your turn key properties in.  Can you provide me a list of vacant turn keys, I'm interested in buying several if the numbers work.

  • Bowie, MD · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hello Jamal, 

    The properties are no longer available. Connect with me and I will send you what I have when I acquire more.

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.