Things You Should Know Before Getting Your Real Estate license!

HaveEducationWebsite
Classifieds

Things You Should Know Before Getting Your Real Estate license!

Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes

Thinking About Getting Your Real Estate License?

Have questions? In this short podcast, I will share with you the things I think you should know after 19 years of practice!

Click here to Listen to Episode 488- Things You Should Know Before Getting A License!

Wondering how agents work? How to find a great broker? What kinds of questions to expect during your interview? You have nothing to fear!

This podcast will answer your beginning questions, getting you ready to make this big decision!

Agent Already?

Want to learn some tips and tricks to help you run an ethical wholesale investing business? I recently did a webinar called “How to Wholesale Houses Ethically!” to watch it! 

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.