50/50 Profit Split JV - Saint Louis MO 17% Cap Rate

WantPartners
Classifieds

50/50 Profit Split JV - Saint Louis MO 17% Cap Rate

Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 5 votes

Hello,

I have a four unit 1 bd 3,876 sqft that I purchased recently finished the rehab.   I have one tenant currently in place (he has been there for $25 years!) and should have the three remaining units filled soon.  My numbers show a estimated Cap rate of 17%.   The estimated appraised value is just a guess on my part, I can have 4-unit appraised as needed.     I am looking for a Joint Venture Partner; the $35,000 buy-in is estimated to return around 17%.

Property Name: Harney
-
Investment $35,000
Estimated Appraised Value $65,000
-
- Yearly Monthly
Rent $19,200 $1,600
Operating Expenses Yearly Monthly
Insurance $600 $50
Taxes $600 $50
Sewer $1,200 $100
Utilities $600 $50
Capital Expenditures $1,000 $83
Management (10%) $1,920 $160
Vacancy (8%) $1,536 $128
Total $7,456 $605
-
Total Property Cash Flow $11,944 $995
Return 34.13%
-
50% Cash Flow $5,972 $498
50% Return 17.06%
-
Capital Expenditures are repairs such as roof, water heater, AC, Appliances

I have one other property in inventory with similar numbers. I also can find similar deals if interested.

Thanks,   Jason

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.