Owner occupant duplex in Amarillo needed!

Owner occupant duplex in Amarillo needed!

Jason L.Pro Member
Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 6 votes

Hello Amarillo BP members,

I'm looking for a duplex (3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage each side) to purchase as a owner occupant, somewhere in the southwest area of Amarillo.  If anyone knows of a current owner who's thinking about selling I would love to speak with them about this in more detail.

Thanks in advance!     

0Reply
3 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Amarillo, TX · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    Jason, I will keep my eyes and ears open. If I hear of anything that fits your criteria I will be contacting you. Thanks, Robert Butler
  • Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Hi Jason

    Wondering what in condition are you wanting the property? Rent ready or already rehabbed? If I come across anything I'll contact you as well.

    Tony

  • Jason L.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Robert Butler Thanks, much appreciated!

  • Jason L.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hey @Tony Link, I'm looking for something that's 1974 or newer and rent ready or only needing a few repairs/touch-ups from being rent ready.   

  • Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Ok, I'll keep an eye out. If you haven't already you might hook up with a real estate agent. Then you can get listings every day via email.

  • Jason L.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Tony Link I do have a realtor, but there are no owners who've identified themselves as wanting to sell based on inquires from my realtor.  So, I thought I would give BP a shot. 

  • Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Yeah, nice duplexes in that area are difficult to find right now.

  • Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    There was a duplex for sale on Yale St, not too long ago. I think Howard Smith had the listing. Not 100% positive on the details but I think they were asking $193K or close for it. I'll see if I can find it again and let you know

  • Jason L.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Yes, it was but I my offer was not asking price, so the seller took theirs.  

  • Investor · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4505-Yale-St-Ama...

    That was the one I was talking about. 

    The only other duplex I know of for sale is over on Curtis, but I think they're 2 bedroom and not somewhere I'd be extra thrilled to live at either, though not as horrible as some. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.