• San Jose, CA
Votes |
Below Market Property In Santa Clara.

Keith Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Sep 5 2016, 12:46

Wholesale: $939,990 OBO / ARV: $1.3M.

This house is conveniently located. It is close to San Tomas Expy, El Camino Real, Homestead Road and Benton Street, and yet it is not on a major or through street, so it is very quiet and private. Nearby schools include C. W. Haman Elementary, Buchser Middle and Santa Clara High. Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley and is home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies such as Intel. It is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.

This house is dated and needs complete cosmetic rehab. Adding a master bathroom to the master bedroom and turning it into a master suite will add significant value. The addition will be done within the existing structure. In addition, opening up the living and dining area will allow this house to be more inviting, welcoming and valuable. We estimate the cost of rehab to be $85K. COMPS 1874 Catherine St (4/2) is in walking distance. It was sold for $1.28M on 7/14/16. The lot size is 900 SQFT smaller than the subject property, but the living space is 100 SQFT bigger. This house is very close to Scott Blvd which is a very busy street. 2520 Malone Pl (4/3) was sold for $1.455M on 6/7/16. It is about 130 SQFT bigger than the subject property. 2466 Armstrong Pl (4/2) was sold for $1.365M on 4/29/16. It is about 300 SQFT bigger, but the lot size is 800 SQFT smaller than the subject prop erty. 1894 Woodland Ave (3/2.5) was sold for $1.4M on 4/14/16. It is 45 SQFT bigger than the subject property and a 2000 SQFT bigger lot. The elementary school is slightly inferior in comparison to the subject property. The remodel is mediocre.

Keith Johnson

REO/Bank Owned Buyer's Agent
http://www.johnsonk.com
[email protected]
(408) 483-9261

CSR Real Estate Services
5330 Camden Ave.

San Jose, CA 95124

DRE# 01741178

P.S. DON'T KEEP ME A SECRET!

Referrals are the lifeline of my business. If you have a family
member, friend or co-worker that needs my assistance, please feel free