• Griffith, IN
Votes |
NW Indiana Off Market Deals

Adrien S.
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Griffith, IN
Posted Oct 15 2016, 21:11

Anyone looking to invest in one of the hottest yet unknown markets in the US! NW Indiana is a gem. 

Combine low taxes, a landlord friendly state, a diverse job pool, close proximity to Chicago (35-45minutes), high rents, and an awesome wholesaling company, this place is prime for high ROI investing.

A CoC return of 12-15% is feasible and you'll still have equity in the property so you can cash out refi if you want. This isn't in a war zone but in solid C+/B areas that are experience crazy appreciation this year.

If you want to make your money work for you in one of the best rental markets nationally, connect with me for the best off market deals in the area. Why compete against all the local investors trying to bid on MLS over priced junk!

Head over to www.investnwi.com and fill out the buyer's profile. This automatically adds you to the email blast when a property is available. Also, like "Invest NWI" on Facebook where properties are also posted. And better yet, call me when you are ready for a property and I'll contact you when we have something that fits your criteria. Half of our houses are sold without getting emailed out. 

What sets Invest NWI apart from most wholesalers? We have a track record of success. This year we've worked with over 35 investors selling over 50 houses. We're finding the best off market deals. We don't wholesale some junk that was already listed with a realtor. We wholesale properties that will never hit the MLS, unless it's us listing it. We close on the majority of our properties. This allows us to clean them out if needed and even get utilities back on if possible. Because we've closed on the property, we can re-close with you in a matter of days. You know you're getting a clean house with a warranty deed or equivalent.

If you're in the area, give me a call and lets grab a drink!

Happy Investing- the Invest NWI team!

Website   Facebook    You Tube

Prestige Management Logo
Offering