GAP FUNDING NEEDED 40% ROI!!

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

GAP FUNDING NEEDED 40% ROI!!

Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 14 votes

Hello,

I currently have a home under contract in Bel Air, Los Angeles that I am fixing and flipping. The rehab on this project will be 45 days. I needed a total of 536k GAP to fund the project and am 50k short with a closing date in 10days. This is my 4th flip in Los Angeles and 12th flip overall. ROI on this project is over 40% and should be completed and sold in 5 months. If interested please let me know. I am looking for a 25k Min investment. All of my GAP funders are provided with JV's, Notes, and mortgage backed deeds.

[email protected]

Dan Cohen- 2034512229

1Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 278 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    Thank you for this opportunity, I just sent you an email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.