New Investors Needing One on One Mentoring

HaveEducationMentor
Classifieds

New Investors Needing One on One Mentoring

Kenneth GarrettPro Member
Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes

If you are having difficulty in getting started, we run a weekly study group associated with helping investors get off the ground.  We provide an education format and discuss the weekly assignments each week.  As part of the program we hold property tours of projects undergoing renovating so people can touch and feel the projects.  We discuss how the deal was found, how it was funded, go over the numbers, the rehab and the exit strategy or two.    

If you think you need a nudge or just someone to hold your hand through the process message me. 

You are always welcome to come see one of my projects and I will walk you through the steps. 

I remember what it was like to get started and I had a mentor who walked me through the first deal and after that I was off to the races.  

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.