Analyze and evaluate RE properties the minute they are published

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Analyze and evaluate RE properties the minute they are published

Residential Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 4 votes

Hi All,

My name is Shahar Goldboim, my partners & I are working on a platform that analyzes and evaluates real estate properties the minute they are published.

Until a year ago I was working as a broker in Miami, FL, and after 8 years of working with investors, I got frustrated going through the same, exhausting routine, of finding good deals.

I guess most of you probably know the drill, right?

Go to the www.realazon.com, please feel free to contact me for suggestions, questions or anything else.

Thank you, Shahar Goldboim, Co-Founder & CEO www.Realazon.com

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.