Loan/Lending Offer for All

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Loan/Lending Offer for All

Wayne, PA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Are you a business owner or an individual in need of financing? Xanda Financial, Inc. is running a relief loan program at this time. This program is suitable for real estate and construction loans. Do get in touch to get your deals funded.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Gibsonton, FL · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Alex,

    I am currently looking for rehab funding for a deal I have under contract in Tarpon Springs, FL. I have hard money in place that is funding 80% of the purchase price. I am needing appr. 60k for rehab and 20% down.

    This is a solid deal, single family home under contract for 251k, comps are in the 420's.

    Home is:

    3192 sqft

    4/4/2

    I have all the details needed if you are interested.

    Thank you,

    Lawrence Barnes

    850.896.9676

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.