• Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Internship | Learn from Mentor: How to Get Started in Real Estate

Ken Breeze
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Oct 6 2017, 06:29

This is an internship or barter/trade-off deal.

Learn the ropes of real estate investing with our mentorship and step by step guidance in exchange for working the deals. Find FSBO properties, call the owners and enter initial property information. Work it into our streamlined online system. We negotiate and close the deal. You get a percentage bonus on every successful deal.

• Make cold calls to "For Sale By Owner" properties.
  • Phone scripts and leads provided.
  • Online tools, guidance, and lead management system provided.
  • Work anytime, from anywhere as much as you like.

Wait, there's more...

If you start liking this activity, go ahead and drive around, find off-market FSBOs and get an extra bonus upon successful sale. This way you get to know your neighborhood and get a competitive edge over the competition.

There's even more if you want to learn more: We'll teach you everything there is to know about social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, article marketing - the works) and search engine optimization (SEO) to attract buyer and seller leads to our deal funnel.

But be aware! This is not a quick something that'll fulfill your dreams anytime soon. We like to stress the fact that most blogs and media wording such as "Free", "Easy", "Fast" or "Quick" and the like are simply not true. Learning real estate takes more time than most people would like to admit - but will be very well worth your effort since it has the potential to change your life. Also, ask anyone on Bigger Pockets or elsewhere, the biggest challenge anyone has, real estate or elsewhere, is finding the few people that have what it takes to make things happen.

Apply here today. Go ahead, I promise it won't hurt... maybe a little ;-)

Once you've signed up and set up your profile, you can start right away. If you want to do more, just send me a colleague request and a PM. Depending on your passion, hunger, and drive, I can invest more time in and with you.

Looking for

Loading replies...