how to buy Florida Condo units below FMV?

WantPropertiesResidentialCondo
Classifieds

how to buy Florida Condo units below FMV?

Rental Property Investor 路 Tel Aviv, Israel 路 Member since 2012 路 163 posts 路 57 votes

Hello to all BP community members

First, I would like to say how much I enjoy being part of this great community. I truly do 馃槉

I would love to purchase Condo units. (multiple) in the Fort Lauderdale vicinity. All for my active investors.

Looking to purchase CASH, quick close, etc.. but looking for below market value prices for my purchases.

Recently I have purchased several condo apartments this way, but I am looking for BULK / WHOLSALE pricing for our next deals.

Any thoughts / leads / opinions regarding my plan.

Thank you!

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.