West DFW Investor Friendly Agent - Who Do You Know?

HaveService
Classifieds

West DFW Investor Friendly Agent - Who Do You Know?

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes

Looking for an agent to help you find & analyze those deals, & sell them fast for the most $$? Give me a call. I basically work Fort Worth & West. Here's how my 2017 worked out. I worked with BP members on direct mail, purchasing, marketing, & analyzing deals for 3 years before attaining my license. Now add contract negotiations expert & pricing expert to that list!

Need good comps, let's talk.

Who do you know that I need to know in the West DFW Investment Market?

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.