Unique Note Opportunity with Deed & 1st Lien position included

HaveNotes: Performing
Classifieds

Unique Note Opportunity with Deed & 1st Lien position included

Rental Property Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I buy foreclosures, rehab them, and flip for profit.  Occasionally I do seller financing, but have built up a lot of notes, and I sell some of the notes.  But I am now looking for other note investors who may be interested in acquiring the notes upfront, by initiating future notes on properties I have rehabbed and lined out buyers wanting to purchase on terms. 

Example: 

Say I rehab a property that's ARV is $100K and have a buyer lined out willing to pay $100K on the terms of $10K down and $90K balance to be carried over a 10-15 year note at 10.0% APR, with escrow set up for Ins, Taxes, and additional Note Servicing fees. Instead of me initiating the note, and then selling the note to note buyers, I'm looking for other investors who may be interested in purchasing the property at say 90% ($90K) and initiating the owner finance deal themselves. So I would have already located the buyer, you would be buying a $100K property for $90K, recoup $10K immediately from the buyer at closing as their down payment, and you initiate your own financing with the buyer. You'd be the deed holder, and the 1st lien holder. You'd have net $80K invested on a $100K rehabbed home, and have a $90K note on 10.0% APR terms and could be set up with your own note servicing company of your choice.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact me at [email protected] or (918) 516-8885 Jeff

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.