Sacramento, CA Area Realtor Contact

HaveService
Classifieds

Sacramento, CA Area Realtor Contact

Ben HowardPro Member
Real Estate Agent · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 160 posts · 67 votes

Need a Realtor contact in the greater Sacramento, CA area who is responsive to your questions? I am on a Top Producer RE/MAX Gold team that has represented Buyers and Sellers for over 25 years. As a Sacramento native I can provide the following services in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Davis, West Sacramento, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Placerville, Roseville, Rocklin, or Lincoln:

MLS Property Search

Vendor Suggestions

Opinion of Market Value

FaceTime Property Walk Through

Neighborhood Photos

I can be reached at 916-390-7060 for text or phone conversations.

You can also learn more about the area and our team by visiting:

www.BenHowardRE.com

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.