!!!! West Philadelphia Triplex Off Market Listing !!!!

14 Replies

Price $259,900
Location 5122 Parkside Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19131
Property Details

Unit: 1

• Current Rent: $0
  • Occupied: No
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage:

Unit: 2

• Bedrooms: 1
  • Square Footage:

Unit: 3

• Bedrooms: 2
  • Square Footage:

!!!! West Philly Triplex Off Market Listing !!!!

RARE opportunity to own a park view property located near the Please Touch Museum, Mann Center, Japanese House, shopping and more.

Offered at only 259,900

Property:

5122 Parkside Ave

Philadelphia P.A. 19131

-2,610 sqft

-Zoned: RM1

-Property is occupied, can be delivered vacant. Do not disturb tenants, please call for showings.

Unit 1:

-1 Bed 1 Bath

Unit 2:

-2 Bed 1 Bath

Unit 3:

-1 Bed 1 Bath

LInk to pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QZl8n4W6qs...

A buyer's premium of 3% will be added.

Property in need of rehab

This house is being sold in "as-is" condition.

Please perform your own due diligence on building/rehab/ARV.

Call me today to schedule showing

Vincent Minieri

Vanguard Realty Alliance

Cell:484-463-7653

Cell:914-441-9564

Office:484-800-1777

307 N Walnut St

West Chester, P.A. 19380

What do you think the ARV will be after rehab. What do you think the rehab cost will be? What are the rents for that area? Thanks

I would like also to know about your estimation rehab costs, and the rents for this area.   for What do you think the ARV will be after rehab. What do you think the rehab cost will be?

The ARV of the property is around 400k, the rehad needed is around 100K, the 1bed 1bath (x2) will rent out around 900 per month each and the 2 bed 1 bath will rent out for around 1250 per month. Durring rehad the top floor 1 bed 1 bath can be converted into a 2bed one bath. If converted total rent will be around 3,400. please let me know if you are interested in taking a look at the property. The park in front of the property is going under renovations, check out this link: http://planphilly.com/uploads/media_items/thenewfairmountpark.original.pdf

The area has a lot to offer, plus close to city and major transportation.

I am showing the property tonight 6/18 at 6:30 if anyone is interested in taking a look. 

HI Vincent,

Can I view prop this thurs at 545?

I am setting up a showing for next week. I am confirming with the owner. He is getting back to me at the beginning of next week. What times and days next week work best for you I will try and set it up. 

HI Vincent,

I can view wed, thurs next week

OK, I will contact you early next week. Thanks 

I have seen your property and I would like to know more about this property.

[1] What is the exact address?

[2] is it fully rented?

[3]What do you exactly get for rent?

[4 is all the units needed rehab?

[5] what Is rental income in the area?

Happy to call you once I get this info, so we are not wasting each others time.

What would be the best number and email to do so incase I have any more questions,I appreciate you taking the time to answer these important questions

Best regards thanks

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/reo/d/quadplex-and-triplex-deals/6598006491.html

Hi Zephaniah

1) Address is 5122 Parkside Ave Philadelphia P.A. 19131

2) Fully rented 3,400

3) tenants pay all utilities

4) yes

5) see #2

best # Cell:914-441-9564

I am setting up a showing for the property this Thursday 6/28 at 6:30 if you are interested in seeing it. 

Best 

Vincent 

I have seen your property and I would like to know more about this property

[1]What do you exactly get for before now?

[2] are there any repairs needed if so what?

[3]is there any particular reason for the sale?

Happy to call you once I get this info, so we are not wasting each others time.

What would be the best number to do so incase I have any more questions,I appreciate you taking the time to answer these important questions

Best regards thanks, my name is Zephaniah, my email address is [email protected]

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/reo/d/quadplex-and-triplex-deals/6598006491.html

1) 600,700,750 now, area pulls much more after renovated. 

2) Repairs are needed throughout, see link to pics above

3) moving

I don't understand the price? Everything around it is in the low $100's or lower. Some have more square footage. What is your guess on rehab costs? Are you marketing this as a realtor or wholesaling? 

Do you have comps I can see that justify the price?

The area is up and coming. The location being right on the park is what drives the price. On the same block is 5174 Parkside for sale right now at 375,000 4 bed 3 bath 2,480 triplex 1bed 1bath, 1 bed 1 bath, 2bed 1bath. 5122 renovated would have 5beds 2,610 sqft bringing the rent up and arv 2bed 1bath, 2bed 1bath, 1 bed 1 bath. Renovation cost would be determined by what you are looking to do with the property. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.