Votes |
Pro online analysis software for your flip or rental business

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jun 11 2018, 08:07

Hi BiggerPockets community,

This is Kuba Fietkiewicz, founder of online real estate investment software REIkit.com. In my previous posts, I talk about my house flipping failures and how I overcame them. One way was, of course, by educating myself on what went wrong.

Once I identified how I lost tens of thousands of dollars on my first flips, I went on a hunt for software that could improve my analysis and make sure those same mistakes didn’t happen again. Unfortunately, all of the software I could find were either downloadable spreadsheets that required constant updates and re-saves, or online software that simply wasn’t powerful enough for the “cover all the bases” analysis that is required by pro investors.

That’s when I decided to build out REIkit.com, addressing many of the limitations of the software that is available, and making sure the analysis tools are a thorough as possible.

REI/kit offers four tools that all work together to create a highly detailed analysis for fix and flips AND robust rental analysis:

• Appraisal-Quality ARV: Search for comps and calculate a true After Repair Value (ARV) the way an appraiser would. This includes the ability to adjust your comps by assigning feature values.
  • Accurate Rehab Cost Estimates: Create itemized rehab cost estimates without needing a contractor, and know the real cost of your rehab before you make your offer.
  • Account for Holding Costs: The most comprehensive list of holding costs for you to itemize so that you can be sure that you account for every penny of the project.
  • Multiple Exit Strategy Analysis & Offer Price Guidance: Fool-proof guidance on what to pay for the property to make the most profit based on your investment criteria.

After you’ve done your analysis:

• Get funded more quickly by sending polished reports of your deal fundamentals to your lenders.

REI/kit is the real deal for professional deal analysis, and I take pride in continually improving and adding new features that my customers request. Feedback is always appreciated, and the customer support is fantastic.

I invite you to a full free trial of the software to discover all of the tools for your business here:

https://www.reikit.com

If you have any comments or questions about the software, drop a comment below or catch me on chat at the site.

Cheers!

Kuba

REIkit.com Logo
Offering