Long Beach, CA Flip Opportunity (Bixby Knolls)

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Long Beach, CA Flip Opportunity (Bixby Knolls)

Flipper/Rehabber · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 155 posts · 118 votes

Purchase Price: 925k (includes wholesale fee)

Estimated Rehab: $65,000 Allowance

- Property is tenant occupied so buyer assumes property as is. 

- Renovated in 2000's 

- I have photos from a few years ago but no current condition photos. 

ARV: 1,180,000 (conservative) 

Please contact via phone or email for more info. I won this property on Hubzu auction site and need to find a partner/investor in next 24 hours. This is a very highend neighborhood (Virgina Country Club). Rehab may be very minimal as the property is occupied and livable. 

Phone: (805) 598-4953

Email: [email protected]

I have title reports, mls info extra upon request. 

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.