General "Investor" Friendly Contractor(s) Needed North Carolina!

WantService
Classifieds

General "Investor" Friendly Contractor(s) Needed North Carolina!

Landrum, SC · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 11 votes

I have an immediate need in Erwin, NC, Harnett County for a General Contractor for a rehabilitation project

I am a new real estate investor/wholesaler looking for general contractor in Erwin, North Carolina. Please help me avoid analysis paralysis. Repairs are not my core competency ... project management is.

I would appreciate references from seasoned investors as to the names of contractors you trust. In addition, contractors please feel free to contact me directly and I'll be the guy to trust you.

The home needs bathroom work ... cabinets ... tiling ... fixture installation ... HVAC examined ... electrical checked. But nothing extraordinary. The home is just 1000 square feet and in good shape.

I'm looking for an estimate and someone willing to share their insights with me. I can see what needs to be done on the surface and need professional help to shape my vision. The estimate will turn into work ...

So, I ask my fellow investors here in North Carolina to please introduce me to some of your contractors. Erwin is today's need, but I am in as many counties as will have me. BiggerPockets seems to be the right forum to find contractors with great reputations with our investor community.

Pleases respond here. I think it will help other newbies to see conversations around and with those who work to make our dreams come true.

Please help me find great contractors a new revenue stream, me. As I mature my young company, Project Properties ... we will always remain anxious to share our success with others.

Watch my back and I'll be looking out for yours.

Kind Regards,

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.