Pro online analysis software for your flip or rental business

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Pro online analysis software for your flip or rental business

Kuba F.Pro Member
Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 694 votes

Hi BiggerPockets Community,

This is Kuba Fietkiewicz, founder of online real estate investment software REIkit.com. 

In my previous posts, I talk about my house flipping failures and how I overcame them. 

One way was, of course, by educating myself on what went wrong.

Once I identified how I lost tens of thousands of dollars on my first flips, I went on the hunt for software that could improve my experience and make sure those same mistakes didn’t happen again. 

Unfortunately, all of the software I could find was either a downloadable spreadsheet that required constant updates and re-saves, or online software that simply wasn’t powerful enough for the “cover all the bases” analysis that is required by pro investors.

That’s when I decided to build out REIkit.com, addressing many of the limitations of the software that is available, and making sure the analysis tools are a thorough as possible.

REIkit offers four tools that all work together to create a highly detailed property analysis of your subject property:

Appraisal-Quality ARV: Search for comps and calculate a true After Repair Value (ARV) the way an appraiser would. This includes the ability to adjust your comps by assigning feature values.

Accurate Rehab Cost Estimates: Create itemized rehab cost estimates without needing a contractor, and know the real cost of your rehab before you make your offer.

Account for Holding Costs: The most comprehensive list of holding costs for you to itemize so that you can be sure that you account for every penny of the project.

Multiple Exit Strategy Analysis & Offer Price Guidance: Fool-proof guidance on what to pay for the property to make the most profit based on your investment criteria.

Once you’ve done your analysis:

Get funded more quickly by sharing beautiful reports of your deal numbers with your hard money lenders.

Wholesalers create polished reports to market a property to other investors and get it under contract quicker.

In addition, I recently added premium sources of data to provide Loan Data on a subject property, showing all liens that were ever taken out, as well as 50 additional data points, such as Taxes, Zoning, Building Condition, Basement condition, and more.*

REIkit is the real deal for professional deal analysis, and I take pride in continually improving and adding new features that my customers request. Feedback is always appreciated, and the customer support is fantastic.

I invite you to a fully-featured, risk-free trial of the software to discover all of the tools for your business here:

https://www.reikit.com

If you have any comments or questions about the software, drop a comment below or catch me on chat at the site.

Cheers!

Kuba

*where available

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.