Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
CALIFORNIA 1-4 Unit LANDLORDS paying over 6% interest???

Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Oct 26 2018, 14:23

www.landbrothersre.com

I know there are thousands of landlords out there paying over 6% on a commercial or hard money loan they used to purchase and/or renovate their 1-4 unit investments.  

I've been helping many of these folks refinance into a 30 year, fully amortized loan with the rate fixed for the first 7 years in the mid 5% range.  

Whether you simply need a better rate and term to increase cash flow or whether you'd like to access some of that equity to buy more properties or take care of some deferred maintenance, I'd love to lay out some options for you.  

The reason this product is so valuable is because of the variety of underwriting methods we can choose to use in order to qualify.

If Debt to Income has kept you out of a better mortgage because your write offs have thrown off your DTI % then you'll be blown away by how easy it is to qualify for this loan via either:

ASSET DEPLETION 

*If you have another property with significant equity  it can serve as an alternative to a DTI requirement.  The equity in that property stays right where it is!!!  Nothing happens to it in the practical world.  However, it makes the lender feel comfortable enough to lend to you without viewing tax returns*

or

DEBT COVERAGE RATIO

**If your property will debt cover well enough with the new proposed mortgage then that could substitute for qualifying based on income alone. **

In either scenario there are NO TAX RETURNS required. 

Feel free to reach out anytime to have me take a look and see if you could qualify for a 30 year, fully amortized mortgage with the rate fixed for the first 7 years in the mid 5% range on your 1-4 Unit Investment in CALIFORNIA.

All the best,

Looking for